us

David-28yrs experience in being awesome, loves real fruit Popsicles. Lindsay-26yrs experience in being fabulous, loves the movie 9 to 5. Olive Oyl-3yrs experience in being shifty, loves to attack small children. Baby Talitha- Days experience in spitting up in hidden crevasses, and loves to get her diaper changed- sike!

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

". . . in order that they [infants] might meditate on it [baptism] throughout life." —Calvin’s Institutes







O blessed streams! either ye do prevent

And stop our sins from growing thick and wide,

Or else give tears to drown them, as they grow.

In you Redemption measures all my time,

And spreads the plaster equal to the crime:

You taught the Book of Life my name, that so

Whatever future sins should me miscall,

Your first acquaintance might discredit all.
-Herbert


it was the fourth best day of my life. it goes, my wedding day first, birth of baby second, bringing my sister home from the hospital third, and this day of baptism fourth. thank you to my family, friends and pastor for making it beautiful. our amazing pastor mo, wrote tal a song. i'll post the video and ceremony soon. it was the most beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Us

My photo
David-29yrs experience in being awesome, loves real fruit Popsicles. Lindsay-26yrs experience in being fabulous, loves the movie 9 to 5. Baby- 4 months experience in being chubby and cute, loves to grab dangerous objects and insert them into her mouth.